Patients who spend a long period of time in their wheelchairs need better seat and back support. The Amara™ Therapeutic Wheelchair Seat and Back System is the solution. Amara™ Therapeutic Cushion is perfectly matched to the Amara™ Therapeutic Back to create a superior seating environment for the individual patient.
The Amara™ Therapeutic Wheelchair Seat and Back System improve the comfort and support of your existing wheelchair seat and back by eliminating the hammock effect. Amara provides proper patient positioning to maintain spinal and shoulder alignment and superior pressure relief to prevent skin breakdown.
The new Amara™ Therapeutic Wheelchair Seat and Back System is a user-friendly one piece seat and back combination which is easy to install. Amara™ is durable and lightweight using the unmatched support of Medflex™ foam. The Amara™ general use wheelchair seat (E2601- E2602) and back cushion (E2611-E2612) is designed for a patient who has a wheelchair and meets the Medicare coverage criteria. The use of this product provides better sitting tolerance and comfort.
- Vyvex-III™ non-shear incontinent top cover
- Lightweight high-density Medflex™ foam construction
- Supports the back to promote comfortable upright sitting while providing proper positioning.
- Cover is washable, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
- Adjustable safety straps to properly attach to chair
- Low profile design allows for ease of transfers and foot propelling
- Seating System is fire retardant and meets Cal. Tech #117