CEU Programs – Continuing Education Programs
Blue Chip Medical Products is proud to offer CEU Programs – Continuing Education Unit Courses to support your employee’s continuing education requirements and or your referral sources. Courses provide attendee’s with insightful and relevant topics for satisfying education requirements by credentialing bodies and are approved by The MED Group, an authorized provider of continuing education and training.
The MED Group has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. A list of accepting organizations and additional information can be viewed at www.iacet.org.
Each continuing education unit course offered provides .02 CEU’s (2 contact hours) when completed and is recognized by a host of credentialing bodies including-
· American Nursing Assn.
· American Assoc. of Respiratory Therapists
· AOTA (American Occupational Therapy Assoc.)
· National Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector
CEU program courses offered through this program have been chosen to support your product offering and the Blue Chip Medical product line. Educating attendee’s on general use of products and the application of the associated therapies are the goals regarding the topics presented. Each of the continuing education unit topics is presented in a Power Point format with printed notes to support the presentation and a CEU program Certificate of Completion for each attendee who completes the presentation.
The following Blue Chip CEU programs are available–
- Pressure Mapping – An overview of the use and practice in pressure mapping for insight into prevention and healing of skin breakdown.
- Support Surfaces – The different levels of support surfaces and materials utilized in them are covered. What are the parameters for determination of which to use and when is reviewed.
- Seating & Positioning – Insight into the basics of seating a patient and providing proper positioning is covered. Problem solving related to improper chair fitting is included in the sections for improved patient compliance.
Your Blue Chip Medical Representative is ready to support you and your education requirements.
Call now 800 795-6115 and let your representative know that you would like to schedule a CEU presentation.