EZ-TURN™ – PATIENT POSITIONING DEVICE
Turning is essential for patient care, pressure redistribution and to help reduce pressure injury. When the patient is unable to turn without assistance, the caregiver and patient are at greater risk of injury.
EASY, SAFE & COMFORTABLE PATIENT REPOSITIONING
EZ-Turn™ off-loads the patient’s weight while the rounded shape and turning handles give caregivers the control to easily and safely reposition the patient.
EZ-Turn™ provides patient comfort and security and can help prevent injury for both the patient and caregiver.
- Core is constructed from high-density CertiPUR-US® certified, PPF™ foam
- Foam is latex-free and fire retardant
- Durable and resilient for years of use
- Covered in a durable heavy-duty anti-microbial medical grade vinyl
- Double-stitched to improve performance and longevity
- Heavy-duty double-stitched handles for excellent grasp and perfect control
- Cleans easily
- Made in the USA
Model BC-EZTA Standard 18”w x 16”h” x 5”d (leg opening 4.5”w)
Model BC-EZTA-BAR Bariatric 22”w x 18.5”h x 7”d (leg opening 6”w)
Cover: Medical Grade Anti-microbial vinyl
Core: Certipur certified, Fire-Retardant PPF™ foam
TURN EASY, TURN SAFELY
With the patient lying on their back in bed:
Position the EZ-Turn™ flat on the bed with the leg supports facing down toward the foot of the bed. Position the patient’s left and right leg over each leg opening.
6 months limited warranty on foam core